I know you are checking here each day to see if there is any update.
I often start to write a post and then don’t know what to say.
Most days are like the day before… the ups and downs continue. Dad is finished with therapy and we’re not sure if it is coincidental or not, but he seems happier and less agitated. He is smiling more at his caregivers and even thanking them. Overall his eating has improved. So it seems Dad has settled into life at the Towers.
Here’s a few photos from the past week…
Words that have encouraged us this week…
- never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God ~ corrie ten boom
- resting in the Lord is not dependent on your external circumstances at all, but on your relationship with God Himself ~ oswald chambers
- if you feel adequate for the task… the challenge is too small ~ Dad’s bible
- never turn God’s facts into hopes, or prayers, but simply use them as realities, and you will find them powerful as you believe them. ~ streams in the desert
- surely, just as I have intended, so it has happened, and just as I have planned so it will stand ~ Isaiah 14:24
We say it every time, but we mean it sincerely… THANK YOU for your prayers and all the ways you show us you care. We continue to need wisdom, strength, peace, grace… to live one day at a time, to rest in God’s sovereignty, to allow God to work out His plan.
Now to Him who is able to do far and above all we could ask or think… infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes and dreams, to Him be all the glory!